Cable Entries for the HSI 150 System and Retrofit Sealing
- Split seal for retrofit installation
- Individual adjustment to the diameter of the installed cable diameters on site
- Labeled segmented rings for easy installation
- Constructed of glass fiber reinforced polyamide
- Screws and nuts made of stainless steel V4A (AISI 316L)
- Pressure-tight up to 36.30 PS1 (2.5 bar)
When using the PHSI-150 Varia, you will need to use the DG insert in order to install the PHRK. The ring locks into the PHSI Varia to create a smooth opening for the PHRK to seal the cables, pipes, or conduits that are entering the structure.