Wall Inserts for Prefabricated Structures or Building Entries
- Can be installed in container, modular structure, or powerhouse walls
- Connection integration with the PHSI-150-DG mechanical-seal system
- Flange constructed of glass fiber reinforced polyamide
- High force absorption and resistant to sea water
- Core drill maximum diameter of 6.000 inch (150 mm)
- Attachment hardware made of stainless steel V4A (AISI 316L); including sealing rings against water ingress
An easy-to-use bolt on device for substation, container, powerhouse, or modular-power structure walls. PHSI-150-DG offers an easier way to seal the entrance, whether conduit is present or not. It solves the problem of aging core drilled infrastructure holes, so that you can place the DFK on the outer wall and use a PHRD or PHRK to seal the opening inside the DFK.