Cement-Coated, Watertight Wall Sleeves for Pipes
- WATERTIGHT bond to poured concrete with proprietary cement coating – no puddle flange or engineered ridges needed
- REDUCES LABOR with its lightweight UPVC design. No additional workers or equipment required to move any length PZVR wall sleeve
- CUSTOMIZABLE LENGTH when ordered or cut on site
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION by securing endcap to formwork
- CLEAN AND DEBRIS-FREE is ensured with two PE endcaps
- DURABLE will not rust nor corrode
Polywater│Hauff-Technik PZVR pipe wall sleeves can be simply installed in wood or steel formwork. The proprietary coating of the pipe wall sleeve creates a homogeneous bond with poured concrete. This eliminates any space through which water can travel.
SPECIFICATIONS AND APPLICATIONS:
- Watertightness Testing: Passed testing at 72 psi (5 bar) for 72 hours without water leakage.
- Temperature Storage Range: PZVR storage range is: 40°F to 85°F (5°C to 30°C).