Wall Insert For Setting in Concrete
Creating a better pathway into buildings begins with PHSI wall systems. Pour-in-place conduits, sleeves, or core drilling leave room for error and are time consuming. Planning ahead with the PHSI 150 allows you to design your structures for the types of utility pipes, conduits, or cables you need to install now and allow for multiple water-tight entrances for the future. Secure in formwork and pour your concrete. It is that easy.
• Push fit socket frame system for block assembly on site
• Connections of system sealing possible on both sides
• Insert of system covers for sealing of cables and for connecting smooth and corrugated ducts
• Available for double walls/element walls
• PHSI 150-Varia is infinitely adjustable to match the required wall thickness on site
• Other PHSI 150 wall entrances can be cut to the exact thickness of the wall